Friday, January 23, 2009

My Knowledge Tree!







1)Hi! My name is Yegane. I was born in Shemkir so I love there very much. But I live in Baku. I love Baku very much. There a lot of places of interest here.
Now I study in school-lyceum # 220 in Baku. I want to be a doctor when i grow up.
Now about my family: We are 6 at home- father, mother, 2 sisters, brother and me.
My sisters are older than me. They always help me in my homeworks.
It's all about me!

2) Media is not only newspapers, magazins. Media is everywhere. In every book, every house and every school. Generally media, newspapers and magazins, internet are our life's pulse. If media would not be our lives look like a tree without leaves. Media can teach us in many ways. Everyday we learn a lot of information from TV.

3)Nowadays the main problem is water. You can face this problem everywhere. Water is our life. Water is very dirty the drinkable water became dangerous as our life. A lot of factories, plats pollute rivers, lakes. We must protect our water and in this way we save our life.




4) I'm very happy because I participate in this project. I can give something to this project. First we are going to communicate students of foreign countries. I want to introduce them our culture, traditions and cuisine. I participate in a lot of projects. For example "Debate", "Echological projects", "Economics". I participated in a lot of UNESCO projects and inform my friends about these projects

No comments:

Post a Comment